This form is used to request pay for approved payments that cannot be entered in time entry through the Banner form PYAHOUR when a Banner job record hasn't yet been set up for the employee. For all other situations, use the OSCAR employee payment online task instead.
Do not submit requests for salaried or default pay using this task, or when retroactive pay is related to other tasks such as new hires, adding secondary jobs, reappointments, promotions, or appointment percent changes. Retroactive pay will be issued as part of those tasks.
1. Complete this form once for each position/suffix for which pay will be issued.
2. Check the appropriate reason for the request. If you check "other," please explain.
3. Indicate the month and year the pay is for at the top of the pay section.
4. Complete data in the pay information section. Up to four records can be entered per section.
5. If entering overtime hours, please enter the regular hourly rate of pay.
6. Working days (or hours) are counted Monday through Friday, including paid leave and holidays, unless the employee has an approved flex schedule or an irregular schedule (i.e. 4 10-hour days.)
For leave-eligible classified employees, attach a copy of the current and prior month's time sheets.
OSU Central Payroll Office / Business Affairs
In-person delivery & campus mail: 106 Kerr Administration Building
OSU Central Payroll Office
Oregon State University
PO Box 1086
Corvallis, OR 97339-1086
This form must be received by the OSU Central Payroll Office by the 15th of the month to be effective for pay issued that month.
Manual checks are processed for delivery each Friday, payday, and the day following payday. The department payroll contact will be notified by email when a check is ready for this employee. The payroll contact or employee will then be expected to pick up the check from the OSU Central Payroll Office. Please bring photo ID when picking up a check.
|Appointment type||Telephone extension|