OSCAR Information
Print this page

Relocation / Moving Agreement Instructions

When new employees are hired by the University it may be necessary to offer a relocation allowance to employ qualified personnel. The maximum amount to be paid by the unit must be included in the new employee offer letter. An OSU Relocation/Moving Agreement must be completed and submitted to Business Affairs prior to expenses being incurred. If expenses will be paid using gift, grant or contract funds, then approval by the Office of Post Award Administration [OPAA] must be obtained on the OSU Relocation/Moving Agreement.Relocating employees must move at their own expense.

For complete policy and procedures please refer to:

OSU FIS Manual Section 415 - Relocation and Moving Expenses

OUS Fiscal Policy Manual, Section 66 - Fringe Benefit-Moving Expenses

Required authorization

Budget Authority's signature and a signature from OPAA when on a grant

Items to attach to this form

Nothing to attach

Where to send the completed form

Send these forms to Business Affairs – Financial Accounting and Analysis

In-person delivery & campus mail to:

Attn: Stephanie Smith / FA&A
B100 Kerr Administration Building

Postal mail:
Business Affairs / FA&A
Attn: Stephanie Smith
Oregon State University
PO Box 1086
Corvallis, OR 97339-1086

Need help?

Contact Stephanie Smith at (541) 737-1825 or call Business Affairs mainline at (541) 737-4262

Finish and close this window