OSCAR - Oregon State Central Administrative Resource
Build: 2018.006

Sub Nav

What Can I Do Here?

You can complete all travel related forms and task from this menu item. Request an OSU corporate travel card if you do lots of traveling in your job or request an advance to cover those once-in-while trips. Get your trips pre-approved and submit your reimbursement request.

Do you have more travel questions? See our FIS Manual – Travel for further clarifications.

How Do I Proceed?

To see instructions or specific information about a form or online task, click the ( Help Icon ) to the left of the form or task name. To open a form or task, click link below. If there is an *, this indicates an online task for which login is required. If you select one of these links you will be automatically routed to the login page.

Travel Advance*

Travel Authorization

Travel Reimbursement Request (TRES)*
Travel Reimbursement Request Spreadsheet