OSCAR - Oregon State Central Administrative Resource
Build: 2018.006

Sub Nav

What Can I Do Here?

In this group are tasks and forms associated with various payments that a department may authorize for employees and students

How Do I Proceed?

For instructions or more information, click the ( Help Icon ) button to the left of the name. To open a form or task, click the link below. If there is an *, this indicates an online task for which login is required. If you select one of these links and have not already logged in, you will be automatically routed to the login page.

Accounts Payable Payment Request forms have been moved to the Office of the Controller Forms Resource website.

Award Pay *
Employee Pay Instructions
Employee Pay *

ERCC Mileage & Meals

Overload Compensation Request
Professional Development Request for Reimbursement
Termination Pay Instructions
Termination Pay *